ON CAMERA SCENE STUDY
JUNE 5 TO JULY 24, 2018
7 WEEK INTENSIVE ON-CAMERA COURSE!
AWARD-WINNING DIRECTOR AND CASTING DIRECTOR, Ron Leach teaches another version of the most powerful and productive course in on-camera Scene Study technique offered in Canada. An intense seven week program, limited to only eight actors, places you in the camera’s eye. Work alone and with a scene partner with demanding material in a safe and supportive environment, culminating with a compilation reel of all of your on-camera work.
Recreating the full on-set experience and putting the performer in charge of his relationship with the lens. Artists get an abundance of screen time working your hand picked scenes with Ron's personal direction and assessment; get it all on DVD at the course completion!
-to make events happen for the camera.
-to allow you to fully comprehend the actors relationship with the camera
-to arm you with a remarkable formula to maximize the arc in every scene while personalizing the dialogue.
WHAT YOU GET
- Individually selected scenes, work with monologues and full feature film scenes that you would be cast for
- limit of eight actors per class, giving you tremendous amount of camera time with individual instruction
- All your work is recorded in broadcast quality on DVD inclusive of Ron's redirection and adjudication
- Hard copy of Ron's exclusive mapping method for camera and instant memorization process
- Hard copy of Ron's text analysis and story arc guideposts
- A weekly wassail following every class, to keep the discussion going and celebrate your progress
BE ENRICHED BY YOUR EXPERIENCE ON CAMERA
BECOME THE ACTOR, AUDIENCES AND AUDITORS
CAN'T TAKE THEIR EYES OFF
Learn the language and practical skills of an on-set "hot" camera environment from award-winning director and casting director Ron Leach.
TUITION: $502.00 all inclusive. DISCOUNTS are offered to members of YEAA and Actor Advantage Program.
TO REGISTER EMAIL RON WITH YOUR PHOTO AND RESUME @ email@example.com!
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org